Patagonia Atom Sling Bag 8L
On a bike, in boots or catching the bus, this take-it-everywhere 8-liter sling pack has enough storage to keep you prepared, with a close-carrying fit and organization to keep you comfortable. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester with PFC-free DWR finish
- Asymmetrical sling carries weight close to the body for all-day comfort
- Larger front pocket keeps a phone or other frequently used item close at hand
- Internal divider in main compartment
- Two main compartments with dedicated storage for easy access
- Tuck-away front straps for carrying a yoga mat or an extra layer
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder strap: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Strap pocket: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Weight: 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 22.8 x 7.62 cm
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 48262
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.