Patagonia Refugio Daypack 30L
The largest of our core daypack line, the Refugio Daypack 30L has a few more features and a slightly greater carrying capacity for heavier workloads or days when you might need gym clothes or climbing shoes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- To resist light moisture, this 30-liter pack has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); all fabrics are 100% recycled polyester except the stretchy mesh for the side pockets, which is an 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex blend
- Removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15" and has two drop-in pockets and a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
- Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
- Dedicated Desk Caddy compartment, the largest main compartment in the Refugio lineup, a zip-secure top accessory pocket and an external bungee cord for lashing help keep your day organized and frequently used items close at hand
- Bike-light clipping point at base of pack
- 19" torso length fits most adults
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Weight: 795 g (1 lb 12 oz)
- Dimensions: 19" x 12" x 6.5"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 47928
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.