The North Face Men's Antora Jacket
The Men’s Antora Jacket has a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Internal drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body: 70D x 70D 109 g/m² DryVent 2L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Yoke: 70D 111 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC DWR finish
- Body Lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Hood, Sleeve And Pocket-Bag Lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Style No. A7QEY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.