Smith Cheetah Polarized Sunglasses
Dial it back to 1988, and you would probably spot someone wearing the Cheetah while bumping cassette tapes and doing aerobics on the beach. Decades later, these Smith sunglasses remain a cult favorite for their balance of outdoor functionality and style. The rounded cat-eye brow is the same as on the original, but we've upgraded to Carbonic lenses for a crystal-clear view. Select styles in ChromaPop™ lenses.
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
100% UV protection
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Durable cellulose acetate frames
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
- Smith Archive collection fleece bag included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.