Patagonia Women's Silent Down Jacket
One of the softest down jackets we have ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. We combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-length, center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 570 g (20.1 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 27935
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.