Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket
This jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell and a removable, insulated hood, and is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled shell and insulation
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Insulated, removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with snaps
- Full-length front zipper with a snap wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are set next to princess seams
- Interior zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- Slim Fit
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 882 g (31.1 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 28041
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.