Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole® Sling 8L
The take-everywhere classic sling design with an 8-liter volume, just the right amount of organization and close-fitting comfort. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials; volume is 8 liters
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 10.25" x 3"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 49020
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.