The North Face Women's Hydrenalite™ Down Parka
The Women’s Hydrenalite™ Down Parka has an extended length and toasty 600-fill recycled down insulation for winter warmth you can count on. A 100% recycled body and lining fabric makes this a sustainably-conscious choice to tackle the cold.
- Relaxed fit
- 600 fill recycled down
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body and Lining: 30D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Pocket Bags: 105 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Hood and Body insulation: 600 fill 100% recycled down
- Stormflap insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Style No. A833D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.