The North Face Men's Aconcagua 2 Jacket
Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Aconcagua 2 Jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in all conditions.
- Standard fit
- 550 fill goose down in main body
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets for warmth even in wet weather
- Body: 50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall®—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union, 200 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Yoke, Underarms And Pockets
- Weight: 560g (1 lb 3.75 oz)
- Style No. A4R29
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.