The North Face Kids’ Reversible Mt Chimbo Full-Zip Hooded Jacket
They won’t stay young forever, but a connection with the outdoors usually starts in their earliest years. The Kid’s Reversible Mount Chimbo Full-Zip Hooded Jacket has versatile style and features, like a water-repellent finish and warm Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, that’ll keep them comfortable and smiling.
- Super-cozy, textured, high-pile fleece reverse
- Solid outer, print outer, and reverse made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Horizontal quilting on outer
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with a chin zip guard
- Welt hand pockets on outer
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Rounded drop-tail hem
Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer; embroidered logo on left chest of reverse
- Outer: 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish (solid), 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish (print)
- Reverse: 300D 200 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in Body, 100 g in hood
- Style No. A82YO
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.