Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-Lined Neck
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Hook-and-Loop Closures
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular Fit
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell Materials: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Style No. 85245
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.