Patagonia Women's Reclaimed Fleece Jacket
A go-to, everyday full-zip jacket made with a blend of recycled polyester, recycled wool and recycled nylon looped terry fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of soft and warm midweight recycled wool, recycled polyester and recycled nylon blend terry fleece
- Full-length, center-front Vislon® zipper closure with kissing welt construction
- Zippered welt handwarmer pockets
- Weather-resistant recycled nylon trim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on front zipper, collar and pockets
- Elastic binding on sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Body: 7.2-oz 52% recycled polyester/42% recycled wool/3% recycled nylon/3% other fiber double-faced terry fleece
- Trim: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand
- Style No. 22925
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.