Patagonia Women's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
Providing everyday warmth and comfort, this lightweight, classic pullover is made of Synchilla® 95-100% recycled polyester fleece. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Made of warm, 95-100% recycled polyester fleece
- Recycled nylon trim on the stand-up collar reinforces the classic Snap-T four-snap placket
- Yoke-seam detail with recycled nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem with spandex trim seal out cool air and feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hip belt or a harness
- Regular fit
- Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester (NLPE: 95% recycled) double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish (OLGN: solution-dyed yarns)
- Placket, pocket and binding: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Nicaragua and El Salvador
- Style No. 25455
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.