Patagonia Women's Jackson Glacier Down Parka
Our premium technical parka is warm, weather-resistant, wind-blocking and has a sophisticated, stylish design. Its 2-layer shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled polyester 2-layer shell with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation
- Water-resistant two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Storm cuffs seal out snow
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 941 g (33.2 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 27915
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.