Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pants
Our versatile pants feature a wide waistband and are made from lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, lightweight fabric
- Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankles can be pushed up to calves
- Simple secure welt pocket at thigh
- Regular fit
- Body: 5.3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband: 6.3-oz 81% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/19% spandex jersey; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Weight: 265 g (9.35 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 21218
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.