Patagonia Women's Divided Sky Jacket
The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
- Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Fleece-lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Weight: 482 g (17 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 25930
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.