Patagonia Women's Centered Tights
These stretchy, performance-forward tights are perfect for yoga; they wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great from the trail to the mat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-performance, stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Materials: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Weight: 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Style No. 21961
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.