Patagonia Women's Recycled Wool Crewneck Sweater
Built to be worn in cool weather as an everyday sweater or a durable warm layer for camping. Made of a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon. Offered in a jersey, cable or jacquard stitch.
- Made with a long-wearing and comfortable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber in a 7-gauge jersey, cable or jacquard stitch
- Offered in three different knits: jersey, cable and jacquard
- Classic crewneck sweater with a modern fit
- 2x2 rib-knit trim at neck, cuffs and hem that was inspired by a fisherman sweater
- Full-length sleeves
- Fully fashioned armholes
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Materials: 7-gauge 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
- Weight: 459 g (16.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 51025
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.