Patagonia Men's Torrentshell 3L Pants - Short
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Inseam is 30". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated two-way side zips extend from cuffs to thighs for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Packs down small and stows
- Inseam is 30"
- Regular fit
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 85260
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.