Patagonia Men's P-6 Label French Terry Full-Zip Hoody
Because this full-zip hoody is made with GMO-free organic cotton and 7 plastic bottles, it uses 81% less water and creates 12% less CO2 than a conventional cotton hoody. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ringspun 85% organic cotton/15% postconsumer recycled polyester French terry blend is garment washed for softness; recycled polyester comes from postconsumer-waste PET bottles
- Classic full-zip hoody with a zip-through, stand-up collar and set-in sleeves
- Three-panel hood adjusts with drawstring
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets with kangaroo-pouch pocket styling
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem for warmth and a great fit
- Regular Fit
- Materials: 10.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% postconsumer recycled polyester French terry
- Weight: 669 g (23.6 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in India
- Style No. 39600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.