Patagonia Men's Jackson Glacier Rain Jacket
Rain and wind take a detour around the Jackson Glacier shell, a casual and versatile rain jacket made of 100% recycled polyester that supports First Mile—a people-focused initiative that offers an income source for plastic bottle waste collection networks in low-income communities. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
The outer shell is made of H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/wind-resistant 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain weave; lining made with 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Shell and lining have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- The full-length center-front zipper has a covered placket that secures with snaps for optimal warmth and wind protection
- Fixed two-way-adjustable hood increases warmth and protection in cold, wet and windy conditions
- Two welted zippered front hand pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket keep your valuables secure
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures are soft on the skin and keep your warmth in and the cold out
- Drawcord hem locks in your body heat and keeps the cold out
- Regular fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave that supports First Mile—a people-focused initiative that offers an income source for plastic bottle waste collection networks in low-income communities
- Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Weight: 448 g (15.8 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 26545
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.