Patagonia Men's Jackson Glacier Jacket
A sophisticated wind- and weather-proof jacket insulated with warm 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Weather-proof shell with warm recycled down insulation
- Waterproof, polyurethane-coated, two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes weather protection
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- High-volume front pockets have hidden zippers and are lined with soft brushed jersey; an internal, media-compatible pocket secures with a zipper for a phone or other valuables
- Adjustable hem with hidden drawcords routed inside front pockets
- The trim, streamlined fit allows the down insulation to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 879 g (31 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 27920
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.