Patagonia Men's Hydropeak Boardshorts - 18"
Leveled-up, everyday boardshorts made from recycled polyester and built to perform. These lightweight, quick-drying, four-way stretch surf shorts are built for the surfer who desires more speed in their maneuvers but isn't opposed to a laidback point break breeze. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Superlight and fast-drying stretch fabric
- Lightweight, quick-dry, four-way stretch recycled polyester
- Performance fit with contoured waistband designed to move
- Smooth, chafe-free seams
- Rear patch pocket with drainage and key loop
- Textured drawcord helps keep knot secured and trunks on in heavier surf
- 18" outseam
- Slim fit
- Materials: 4.3-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Weight: 142 g (5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand
- Style No. 86697
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.