Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Hoody
A warmer version of our classic Down Sweater, the Hi-Loft Down Hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell made with a light and stuffable 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that blocks wind and weather
- nsulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Built with a full-length, center-front zipper, a low-profile, adjustable hood and a zip-through collar to warm and protect your neck
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered chest pocket serves as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and keep the sleeves secure; a drop-tail hem with an adjustable drawcord provides maximum weather protection
- Gusseted underarms increase range of motion
- Regular Fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Weight: 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 84902
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.