Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester sweater-knit fleece
- The full-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Regular Fit
- Materials: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Weight: 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Style No. 25528
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.