Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag - 55L
Our go-to Black Hole® Duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely durable, weather-resistant, 100% recycled fabric
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Made in Vietnam
- Body Materials: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining Materials: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Weight: 1,165 g (2 lbs 9.09 oz)
- Measurements: 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"
- Style No. 49342
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.