Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag - 40L
Our smallest Black Hole® Duffel, perfect for small loads and long weekends, is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects contents
- Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Made in Vietnam
- Body materials: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining materials: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 930 g (2 lbs .8 oz)
- Dimensions: 21" x 13.7" x 10.6"
- Style No. 49338
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.