Olukai Men's ʻĀlapa Slip-On Shoe
Fishing was at the heart of early Hawaiian culture and hand-woven nets could catch enough fish to feed an entire village. The active ʻĀlapa's high-character heathered mesh upper, inspired by these traditional nets, is designed with style, comfort, and durability in mind. The waterproof full-grain leather accents and elastic gore panels offer a custom fit while our patented Drop-In Heel® offers both shoe and slide functionality, sans laces.
- The patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality
- A unique, natural two tone or solid colored mesh with high character, waterproof full-grain leather accents and elastic gore panels for a customized fit
- Lined with an anti-microbial, moisture-wicking single layer textile lining package
- Lightweight and supportive single-density poured PU anatomical footbed with a soft, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial textile cover
- Footbed has custom floral print inspired by the Hawaiian hibiscus and is removable and washable
- A compression molded EVA midsole and a non-marking, 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with siping for added traction on wet surfaces
- Style No. 10396
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.