Oboz Men's Firebrand II Low Waterproof
Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take the Firebrand II.
- Available in Standard and Wide widths
- O FIT Insole™
- Sawtooth Midsole has a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot
- Sawtooth Outsole is a thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Weight: 18.3 oz / 519 g (1/2 pair)
- Style No. 21301
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.