Life is Good Women's Active 1/4 Zip Pullover - LIG Stripes
Add some good vibes to your workout in this midweight quarter-zip pullover. Featuring moisture-wicking tech to keep you dry, 50+ UPF to block UV rays, and an anti-microbial finish to help prevent odor, it’s the perfect layering piece for performance. The self-fabric cuffs and thumbholes will cover your palm to keep your hands warm in cool weather. And you can feel good knowing that this eco-friendly pullover is made of 90% recycled polyester-based fabric from REPREVE®.
- Mid-weight recycled polyester from REPREVE® made from recycled plastic bottles, blended with spandex. Fabric is brushed on the inside for comfort.
- Moisture wicking to keep you dry
- Anti-microbial to reduce odor
- UPF 50+ to protect you from ultra violet rays
- Flatlock seams with soft sewing thread for comfort
- Stand collar with exposed zipper with additional rubber-tipped puller and self-fabric facing with zipper garage for protection
- Self-fabric cuffs with thumbholes, so sleeves don't ride up
- Zippered back pocket for storage.
- Inside printed back neck label for comfort, cord locker loop. Life is Good® reflective heat transfer at back neck. Rubberized Life Is Good® patch on wearer's left chest. "Powered By OptimismⓇ" heat seal inside hem for a hidden message. Special hang tag made from recycled paper, calling out specific technical attributes and properties.
- Materials: 90% Recycled Polyester/10% Spandex Active Mid-layer Jersey
- Style No. 82792
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.