Fjällräven Kånken Art Mini Backpack
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. The long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad, stored in the inside back pocket, that keeps the contents of the main compartment from pressing against your back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Fits children as well as adults wanting a small backpack
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets
- Address tag inside the main compartment
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Materials: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 320 g
- Dimensions: 29 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm
- Style No. F23616
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.