Darn Tough Women's Sunset Ledge Micro Crew Light Cushion
A lightweight hiking sock, perfect for summer hikes into the fall. The smooth, low-profile leg is knit in our signature Micro Crew height for a more contemporary style you'll want to wear often. Cushion under the foot adds comfort on the trail and a little coziness in the cabin. A great fitting sock for a low hiking boot or trail shoe. Named for a section of The Long Trail - Vermont's own thru-hike - about halfway through. And made not too far away from there.
- Women's Micro Crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- Cushion: These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style
- Materials: 51% Nylon 46% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 5005
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.