Darn Tough Women's Lucky Lady No Show Light
If you ask us, the Lucky Lady has all the trappings of a lucky sock: durability, comfort, memorable style, and of course, ladybugs for added charm. Wear them before a big presentation, on a first date, or just when you need a little pick-me-up. They’ve never let us down.
- Women's no show socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above a casual sneaker
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- No Cushion: Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks
- Materials: 53% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 6074
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.