Darn Tough Women's Edge Over-the-Calf Midweight Cushion Snowsport
Raise your family on the local hill and get a leg up season after season. The Edge sock is designed by VT native, Jake Blauvelt and built to keep you warm and dry. This midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels to support airflow and limit foot funk.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- We collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- Cushion: These tall cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure
- Materials: 54% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 8013
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.