Darn Tough Men's Tailwalker Crew Light
Nope, it wasn’t a scurvy-induced hallucination - you may have just witnessed a behavior so incredible we named our Tailwalker sock after it. This lightweight, crew height sock features a dueling swordfish design, with wicking power of Merino Wool and our unconditional lifetime guarantee. These socks will definitely last you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis long – we’re being reel serious here.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont,USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- No Cushion: These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them
- Materials: 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 6081
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.