Darn Tough Men's Spur Boot Sock Light Cushion
Boot height but light weight, the Spur is a unique sock that's as versatile as they come. Revel in a performance fit that integrates perfectly with your boots for miles of comfort.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- Cushion: These hiking boot socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style
- Materials: 50% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 1952
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.