Darn Tough Men's Animal Haus Crew Light
This here is a ballad sung by a banjo-picking armadillo, all about its bike-riding canine friend and skunk bud. Together, they’re off on a grand trip. The Merino Wool Animal Haus sock invites you along for the ride. So, if you like to keep things light, or just light up, these everyday Merino Wool socks are guaranteed for an endless jam session.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- Cow, Dog, Skunk - oh my! Our Animal Haus family has grown - because who doesn't love an animal sock?
- No Cushion: Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks
- Materials: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 6066
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.