Darn Tough Kids' Hike Van Wild Micro Crew Light Cushion
If you’re out there, exploring nature with kids – you better be able to roll with it. Our advice for channeling sunshine and rainbows is to pack all the snacks, have fuss-free gear, and practice holding your breath while they test their limits and learn amazing life lessons. We can help with the gear. Grab a pair of our Merino Wool Van Wild kid’s hiking socks and let the good times roll. Added bonus: less stinky feet + a strong hand-me-down game.
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- We close every toe on our socks using our True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- Cushion: These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style
- Materials: 53% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 3% Spandex Lycra
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Style No. 3037
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.