Arctix Women's Gondola Insulated Jacket
Hit the slopes in style with this smartly designed, streamlined parka which maximizes mobility and warmth. Slim and design-forward, this performance parka was built for high-intensity ski weekends and cold-weather city pursuits alike. With technical detailing for ease of movement and extra-warm inner quilted construction, it’s the ideal cold-weather garment for extreme weather—and extreme fun.
- Fishtail length offers seat protection from wind and cold
- Attached adjustable hood offers custom fit against wind and rain
- Cozy storm cuffs with snap closure and elasticized wrists keep hands and wrists warm and moisture and snow out
- Inner zip pocket plus outer zip hand warmer-style pockets
- Wind guard zipper
- Reinforced seams for extra wind protection
- Water and wind-resistant
- Materials: 100% polyester dobby ThermaLock™ shell and 100% polyester 210T taffeta lining
- 140 grams of lightweight ThermaTech™ insulation to protect against temperatures from -20° to +35° with zero bulk
- Machine washable
- Style No. 82882
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.