Arctix Kids' Infinity Bib Overalls
Soft and streamlined, these coveralls feature a soft fleece shell top for extra comfort and coziness.
Built to withstand the cold so kids can keep playing, these smartly designed bibs have less hardware than traditional overalls, making them a softer option for all-day snow play. A soft fleece top and sturdy snow pant bottom give them the best of both worlds: they’re insulated against extreme weather but comfortable enough to wear for hours on end.
- 85 grams of lightweight ThermaTech™ insulation, which provides protection against temperatures ranging from -20° to +35°
- Perfect-fit adjustable straps with elasticized reinforcements
- Inner fabric layer that wicks away moisture
- Articulated knees for extra mobility and durability
- Easy on-off relaxed-fit elastic waist, zipper fly, and reinforced stitching for extra strength
- Boot gaiters with strong grippers that seamlessly integrate with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
- Reinforced, sealed seams provide extra protection against wind and rain
- 600-dernier ballistic nylon reinforcement on ankles, scuff guards, and hem to prevent tears and rips
- Water and wind resistant
- 26" inseam (size M)
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% Polyester DobbyThermaLock™ Fabric, Top 100% Fleece
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T Taffeta
- Insulation: 85 Grams ThermaTech™ Insulation
- Style No. 6235
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.