Arcade Belts Save the Waves
We’re proud to partner with Save the Waves, a non-profit that turns surfing into a vehicle for protecting waves and coastlines. The Save the Waves belt features all the surf-ready performance you'd expect from Arcade, wrapped in an original design by Erik Abel. 10% of all sales from this belt go to Save the Waves Coalition to support their conservation efforts.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Style No. UA-ORCFSW2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.