Patagonia Women's Ahnya Fleece Pants
The Ahnya Pants are made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers, so they won't bag out. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit
- Elastic knit waistband for a range of comfortable fits
- Two front drop-in pockets and two back pockets
- Wide rib-knit cuffs at the ankles
- Regular fit
- Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece
- Cuffs: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Weight: 349 g (12.3 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in India
- Style No. 21973
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.