Teva Women's ReEmber Mid Shoe
Introducing the ReEMBER Mid, an earth-friendly remake that employs 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit collar, and microfiber liner. Delivering the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, this water-repellant bootie featuring TevaRAPID RESIST technology, treads lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole.
- evaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear,
- 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- Elastic gore makes for a quick and easy slip-on entry
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials
- Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Style No. 1123431
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.