Patagonia Atom Tote Pack 20L
An update to our classic Tamangito Pack, the Atom Tote Pack 20L is for those who want a smaller-fitting pack with removable tech storage that's capable of covering technical terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- All fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled); body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13" and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
- Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
- Front stash pocket holds small items and keeps valuable close at hand
- Bike-light clipping point at base of pack
- 17" torso length fits a shorter body, or can simply be used as a smaller pack
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Weight: 645 g (1 lb 7 oz)
- Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 5"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Style No. 48125
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.