Fjällräven Kånken Art Mini Backpack
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique pattern and color combination by the Swedish artist Mander. Kånken Art Mini has webbing shoulder straps and handles at the top, two open side pockets, and one zippered pocket on the front. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox Initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Fits children as well as adults wanting a small backpack
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets
- Address tag inside the main compartment
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Materials: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 320 g
- Dimensions: 29 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm
- Style No. F23635
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.