Fjällräven Kånken Art Backpack
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front
- Address tag inside the main compartment
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Materials: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 400 g
- Dimensions: 38 cm x 27 cm x 13 cm
- Style No. F23615
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.